The Altru Alliance works in partnership with Altru Health System to provide services to patients and families, fund supportive activities and promote the health and welfare of the community. During 2012, the Alliance contributed over $125,000 for programs, educational materials and supplies, which brings their total giving over the years to more than $2.9 million.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at 701.780.5125.
Alliance Sales & Events
||March 20 & 21
||May 21 & 22
||September 10 & 11
|Books are Fun
||October 15 & 16
All sales are located in the concourse between the Altru Rehabilitation Center and Altru Hospital.
Cash, Check, Credit Card and Payroll Deduction Available.
The Altru Alliance is a membership group, open to interested adults within the Health System’s service area.
- Utilize their talents and develop new friendships by serving on a committee for fund raising activities
- Serve as a volunteer at Altru Health System by
- Assisting in the Gift Shop
- Helping in special assignment areas
- Attend programs related to health and personal well-being
- Participate in community service projects
- Serve on the Alliance Board
The Alliance invites men and women from the community to participate. Dues are $10 per calendar year.
Altru Alliance Gift Shop
The Altru Alliance Gift Shop is located on the lobby floor of Altru Hospital. This unique shop carries a variety of gift items and home decor, as well as flowers, balloons and cards. The gift shop is the Alliance's major source of funds.
Altru Alliance Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded annually to post-secondary students in health care related fields, especially in areas of critical shortage.