Harvest Gala 2013
When: September 28, 2013
Location: Alerus Center
Beneficiary: Altru's Pediatric Therapy Services
- 5:30 p.m. - Social and Silent Auction
- 7:00 p.m. - Dinner and Guest Speaker
- 9:00 p.m. - Live Auction and Last One Standing
- 10:00 p.m. - Dance to Downtown Horns
Altru’s Harvest Gala is an annual formal event designed to support a different area of patient care each year. This year’s beneficiary is Altru’s Pediatric Therapy Services, focusing on autism services.
Children with autism often have delayed speech and communication abilities as well as difficulty performing activities of daily living. The child often needs to be seen multiple times a week by more than one therapy discipline—the overall costs for these services can add up quickly and become a financial burden that most families are simply unable to bear. Together, with your support, we will be able to:
- Secure the financial future of Altru’s Rehab Autism Screening Clinic, provided at no cost to families.
- Provide needed state-of-the-art therapy equipment for patients of Altru’s Pediatric Therapy Services.
- Provide families with financial assistance for pediatric therapy services and equipment typically not covered by insurance.
Funds are raised through registration fees, silent and live auction items and generous event sponsors. One hundred percent of the proceeds raised at the Gala will go to support patients of Altru’s Pediatric Therapy Services.
If you are interested in attending the Harvest Gala, please contact Diane Blair, at 701.780.5547 or email@example.com .
2013 Harvest Gala Sponsors
Auction Gift In-Kind