Flu Shot Finder
Protect yourself and your family against the spread of the flu:
- Bump it. Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes. (And, they’re more fun.)
- Bend it. Cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow. If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Block it. Get vaccinated. Getting a flu shot stops the spread of the flu, keeping you and your loved ones healthy.
Flu shots are offered at a variety of Altru locations in Grand Forks, East Grand Forks and throughout the region.
Grand Forks & East Grand Forks Walk-in Flu Shot Clinics
Regional Walk-in Flu Shot Clinics
- Altru Clinic | Crookston
September 30, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
October 15, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
October 27, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Altru Clinic | Devils Lake (6 months and older)
October 13, 5-7 p.m.
October 22, 5-7 p.m.
Please call 701.662.2158 for an appointment.
- Altru Clinic | Warroad (6 months and older)
October 24, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
November 14, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call 218.386.2020 for an appointment, or walk-ins welcome.
Pediatric Flu Shot Clinics
Flu shots are available for pediatric patients and their families at:
Flu Shot Tips