Altru is committed to sustaining a positive organizational culture. Our team based approach ensures a safe, healing environment for our patients, as well as our team members. Interns are expected to uphold Altru’s behavior standards along with our employees.
For detailed job description information and to apply for this position (search Internship).
As an Altru employee we contribute to our culture each day and demonstrate that culture through the experience we create for each other, our patients and their families, and referring physicians. Key to creating a culture that delivers high quality and reliable care is having a core set of behavior standards. Our standards represented by the acronym I AM ALTRU, remind us every day to commit to and live those standards.
- Integrity – We will always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Acknowledge – We will create a welcoming, healing environment.
- Meaningful – We will provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Accountable – We will accept responsibility for our actions and behaviors.
- Listen – We will listen and seek to understand.
- Team – We will work together to deliver world-class care.
- Respect – We will treat others with respect.
- Understand – We will seek to understand and respond genuinely.
- Minimum 2 years college education completed.
- Provide a verifiable transcript.
- Ability to complete the internship opportunity on Altru Health System's main campuses located in Grand Forks.
- Invested in making the most of this learning experience and committed to our behavior standards.