General Surgeon - Roseau
Altru Health System is seeking a General Surgeon to join our existing and thriving practice in Roseau, MN.
- Designated Health Professional Shortage Area
- Strong relationship and partnership between hospital and clinic
- Practice in a caring community with high standards of care and exceptional medical staff
- Practice with 10 Family Practice Physicians, 1 Internist, and 6 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Altru Clinic’s Warroad and Greenbush are located within 25 miles
- EPIC Healthcare Information System
- Modern facilities and equipment
- On-site air transport service
- Altru Health System provides competitive compensation, reviewed annually with specialty specific industry data. Altru also offers an extensive and comprehensive benefit package.
Attached Hospital – LifeCare Medical Center
- Independent, not-for-profit hospital with nearest hospital 60 miles away
- Twenty-five bed Critical Access Hospital
- Preference for a surgeon who can or is willing to become qualified to perform C-sections
- Approximately 200 babies delivered per year
- 24/7 Emergency Department coverage by contracted group
- Weekday and weekend Hospitalist coverage
- Call 1:4 (C-Section & appendectomies)
- In-house MRI & CT
- Two surgical suites
About the Community of Roseau, MN
The city of Roseau, located in beautiful Northern Minnesota, is a warm and friendly community with just over 3,000 people (coverage area has approximately 18,000 residing). Roseau is located close to Lake of Woods and miles of state forest land, making it a premier vacation and living destination for all four seasons of the year. Roseau County offers an immense number of outdoor activities including some of the best fishing and hunting in North America.
Roseau is the birth place of Polaris Industries and is home to several supporting businesses, with farming a mainstay for many local families.
Our medical facilities and schools provide state-of-the-art technology and professional, caring staff to enhance the quality of life for our residents. The city is dedicated to making a safe and secure environment for our citizens. We invite you to visit our community and look forward to you making your stay a permanent one in gorgeous Northern Minnesota.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Altru Health System
PO Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58201-6003
Phone:800.437.5373 ext. 6596 Fax:701.780.6641