Internal Medicine Physician - Crookston
Altru Health System in Grand Forks, ND is currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a multi-specialty group.
Crookston is a strong community of 8,000 and is located along the Red Lake River in the heart of the fertile Red River Valley. A quality family living environment is what you will find in Crookston. There are wonderful schools, safe neighborhoods and friendly people. The University of Minnesota – Crookston is a nationally recognized four-year branch of the University of Minnesota – Minneapolis. Nature conservancy and nearby lakes offer a variety of both summer and winter time activities. Excellent hunting and fishing for the outdoors sportsperson and several beautiful golf courses in the area.
- Current practice consists of Internists and Family Practitioners who share call.
- Each internist sees about 16-19 patients per day in the clinic
- Average 3-5 inpatients per day
- Nursing home coverage
- Outreach to one of three branch clinics in the Minnesota towns of Fertile, Red Lake Falls or Erskine.
- Procedure work (i.e. EKG’s, stress tests, echos, etc) may be available
- Specialty Physicians provide regular outreach to the area
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
Altru Health System
PO Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58201-6003
Phone:800.437.5373 ext. 6607 Fax:701.780.6641