- Adult and General Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
Areas of Interest
Specializing in General Adult Psychiatry, Dr. Handy has special interest with his sub-specialty training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He generally sees patients between ages of four to 65 years old for evaluations with subsequent medication check appointments combined with brief psychotherapy. Diagnoses he typically encounters includes anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, psychotic disorders, bipolar disorders, ADHD, oppositional defiant disorder and autism.
- University of California At Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California, BA Psychology
- New York Medical College, 5th Pathway Program, St Vincents Midtown Hospital, Medical Degree
- Wichita Institute Graduate Medical Education (University of Kansas), Psychiatry Resident Physician
- Tulane University Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow