- University of Mary, Bismarck, North Dakota, Doctorate of Nursing
- University of Mary, Bismarck, North Dakota, Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Department of Transportation Certified Medical Examiner
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Captain in the North Dakota National Guard Medical Detachment Unit. Affiliated with the United States Army Medical Department Regiment.
- Assistant Professor for the University of Mary Online Family Nurse Practitioner Doctoral Program.
- North Dakota Nurses Association Member/American Nurses Association Member
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Member
Honors, Awards, etc.
- University of Mary 2015 Nursing Faculty Excellence in Instruction Award
Annie Gerhardt, NP, specializes in family medicine and enjoys caring for all ages from newborns to centurions. She grew up on a dairy farm in North Dakota and enjoys being part of a smaller community, providing care to individual patients and being socially involved while increasing the overall health of the community. Annie teaches and trains upcoming nurse practitioners and is an active member of the North Dakota National Guard. Annie enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, watching them grow and participate in their activities. In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, fishing, camping, traveling, Tae Kwon Do, personal prayer time and completing remodeling and painting projects.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I am a strong advocate for preventive health and having the patient be a partner and leader in their own health care choices and practices. I will do my best to provide the patient with current recommendations for preventive screening or treatment of current problems, but believe the patient is the leader who directs the final plan.”
Special Practices and Procedures
- Skin lesion removals
- Pelvic exams
- Department of Transportation examinations