- University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa, Internship Department of Neurology
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa, Neurology Residency
- Board Certified American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Honors, Awards, etc.
- AAN Resident Award for Research
Cory Edwards, MD, is a neurologist at Altru Health System. Cory was born and raised in Grand Forks. He always knew he wanted to go into medicine. He likes that neurology is ever changing and that new types of therapies are often available.
Dr. Edwards’ wife is an RN and they have one daughter. As a family, they like to spend time together; they go on walks with their dog and watch movies. Dr. Edwards like sports, especially UND hockey.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I focus on helping my patients find the best individual treatment plan to improve their quality of life. If I am not able to cure a patient, I can help manage their disease.”