- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Doctorate of Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
Jennifer Gowan, AuD, is an audiologist at Altru Health System specializing in audiologic evaluations, amplification, educational and pediatric audiology, Central Auditory Processing Disorders, and tinnitus management. In her free time, Dr. Gowan enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, and their two dogs on their family farm. She enjoys cooking, canning foods, and craft projects.
Philosophy Of Medicine
My philosophy in medicine is "knowledge is power". I use this philosophy for both myself and my patients. My practice is research based in both diagnosing and treating of hearing disorders. In addition to this, it is essential that my patients are well informed in their diagnosis and care plan.
Special Practices and Procedures
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Fittings and Adjustments
- Central Auditory Processing
- Tinnitus and Assessments and Treatment