- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Family Practice
- University of North Dakota Family Practice Residency Program, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Board Certified Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
Keith Millette, MD, is a family medicine physician with a strong interest in patient and physician education. He has taught and mentored many students and physicians over the past 25 years. After delivering hundreds of babies he recently retired from practicing obstetrics but continues to provide patient care for all ages; newborns to geriatrics. Dr. Millette and his nurse Kristen feel blessed to have the privilege of caring for so many wonderful patients and entire families.
Special Practices and Procedures