- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
Areas of Interest:
- National Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Honors, Awards, etc.
- UND Bachelors of Nursing Degree Honors: Summa cum laude
Kirstie Syverson, NP, specializes in internal medicine and enjoys caring for patients from the very young to the elderly, and from acute visits to routine checkups. She grew up in Tolna, North Dakota and is excited to be a part of the Devils Lake community. Outside of work, Kirstie enjoys spending time with her husband, her family and friends. They like to spend time at the lake and on the golf course, and Kirstie enjoys rollerblading and running when she’s able. She and her husband have a cat, appropriately named Kitty, who they love dearly.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I feel as though a successful clinical practice entails a partnership between the provider and the patient. I hope to be able to instill a sense of empowerment for my patients in their journey toward better health. I very much value the team approach in the delivery of health care and I am so thankful to have a great arsenal of teammates on my team—from my nurse, to our therapy departments, to our pharmacists, and so on.”