- University of Health Sciences, Punjab Medical College, Pakistan, Medical Degree
- Pakistan, Pre Medical Education
- Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York, Internal Medicine Resident
- Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, New York, Hematology & Oncology Fellowship
- Board Certified American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Muhammad N. Siddique is a hematology and oncology physician. He understands cancer is challenging for patients. He listens to his patients and their families providing emotional support from the diagnosis to the recovery. His goal is for patients to gain valuable time with their families. After spending the last few years in New York, Dr. Siddique and his family are excited to be residents of North Dakota. In his free time, he enjoys spending time at the park with his wife and daughters, going out with friends and watching action movies.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“I understand cancer is challenging for the patient and the physician. Since patients need emotional support during this difficult time, I listen and offer support. It’s easy to form long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. The end result is that my patients gain valuable time with their families. It's worth the investment."