Altru's Guest Services
Altru's Guest Service staff are available to make your experience grand. Available at most entrances to the hospital and rehabilitation center, greeters:
We want your visit to be as enjoyable as possible. Often, it's the little things that matter most.
For more information, please call 701.780.5234.
Visitors may choose any entree, two sides, a beverage and a dessert for only $5. This option is available to all guests and can be delivered directly to the patient's room, allowing patients to eat with their loved ones.
See the Prairie Winds Cafe menu.
Vehicle assistants at the front door of Altru Hospital, Altru 1300 Columbia, and Altru Cancer Center are available.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wheelchairs are available for personal use while on our campus.
- If you need assistance during off hours, ask any Altru employee.
- Contact us: Hospital 701.780.1079, Clinic 701.780.6644, Rehabilitation Center 701.780.2370
Lost & Found
Items found at Altru Health System are sent to lost & found. To locate a missing item:
Found items are stored for 90 days. After this, they are donated to a charity or disposed of.
Pagers are available for checkout in the family waiting room at Altru Hospital. These are appropriate for guests staying in contact with caregivers of a loved one.
- Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Information is available to help you navigate Altru, the Grand Cities and the region.
Mailbox Drop Locations
There are several cash machines throughout our main campus.
- Prairie Winds Cafe (lower level of Altru Hospital)
To help you stay connected, we offer free wireless Internet access. Access is available in the main lobby of Altru Hospital.