Your medical record contains information regarding your personal health. This includes immunizations, allergies, hospitalizations, medications, diagnoses, treatments, etc. At Altru, we take patient confidentiality seriously and therefore, protect your medical record.
For more information, call Altru's Medical Records at 701.780.6145 or toll free at 800.437.5373, extension 6145.
Release/Transfer of Medical Records
To release medical records we would like to have a completed authorization form. You must be 18 years of age or the parent or legal guardian of a minor. Follow these instructions to ensure smooth processing of your request:
- Download and print Release of Information Authorization.
(You must be 18 years of age or the parent or legal guardian of a minor)
- Fill out the form as completely as possible.
- Include the name and address the records should be released to.
- Be as specific about the information you'd like released.
- Mail the authorization form to the appropriate location.
- For Altru Hospital, Altru Rehabilitation Center, Altru Clinic - Main, Altru Clinic - Family Medicine Residency, Altru Cancer Center, or Truyu Aesthetic Center mail to:
Release of Information
Altru Health System
P.O. Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58206-6003
Fax: (701) 780-1047
For all other locations, send the form to the respective clinic.