Allergy & Immunology
Recurrent cough, watery eyes, a runny nose, and maybe even asthma, are some common symptoms of allergy. Altru's Allergy & Immunology Department specializes in preventing, diagnosing and treating a wide range of symptoms such as these, as well as other immune-related conditions in children and adults. Our allergists and immunologists work with patients to determine what is causing the problem, all the while focusing on treatment of symptoms to improve health and quality of life.
Suffer from hay fever? Learn how an allergist can help.
Allergy/Immunology is located on 3E of Altru Main Clinic. To make an appointment, call 701.780.6400.
Conditions we Evaluate, Diagnose & Treat
- Allergic Rhinitis ('hay fever')
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Chronic Hives & Angioedema (swelling)
- Food Allergies
- Allergies to Insect Stings
- Contact Dermatitis
- Less common conditions including anaphylaxis, drug allergies and immune deficiencies.