Your health and that of your family’s is your priority. Altru’s family medicine physicians are here to help.
Altru's family physicians build trusting relationships with patients as they treat each as a total person, not just a narrow set of symptoms.
For further convenience, Altru Pharmacies are linked to many of our clinic locations in the Grand Forks area. This way you get the care and the prescriptions you need, all in one stop.
At Altru, you will find physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who can care for you and your family at any stage of your life. Whether you have a cold or chronic illness, you are having your first baby or are crossing over into your golden years, Altru has a provider to help you live a long and healthy life.
Locations & Clinic Hours
Altru provides family medicine services out of thirteen clinics.
Walk-In Clinic Hours
Altru offers walk-in clinic hours to accommodate acute illness or injury with short notice.
- Altru Family Medicine Center
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
- Altru Family Medicine Residency
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Altru Clinic | Cavalier
- Monday - Friday: 7:15 -9 a.m.
- Altru Clinic | Crookston
- Monday - Thursday: 5 -7 p.m.
Extended Clinic Hours
- Family Medicine at Altru Professional Center offers evening clinic hours, so patients can schedule same day appointments for non-emergency care. To schedule your appointment, please call 701.732.7600.
- Monday - Thursday: 5 - 8 p.m.
*By appointment only
If needed, Altru's Urgent Care is available to take care of all of you.
- Altru’s Urgent Care (enter through Altru’s Emergency Room)
- Monday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.