Home Care offers quality, comprehensive services and is here to meet the patient's needs in the comfort of familiar surroundings, such as the home. A free evaluation and/or assessment can be arranged to determine if Home Care services are feasible.
For more information, call 701.780.5880 or 800.545.5615, ext. 5880.
- Post-hospital care to teach and manage symptoms
- Ostomy care
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Catheter care
- Patient teaching
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Pain and symptom management
- Therapy services for home exercise program
- Skilled Nurses (24-hour access)
- Medical Social Services
- Home Care Aides
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapist
- Specially Trained Volunteers
Unique Designations and Certifications
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
Patient referral can originate from personal physicians, community agencies, caregivers, friends, famiy members and patients.