Altru's Vascular Laboratory offers an evaluation of circulatory disturbances involving blood flow to the brain, arms, hands, legs and feet.
The Vascular Laboratory serves both inpatients and outpatients and is conveniently located on the third floor of Altru Main Clinic.
For more information regarding Altru's Vascular Laboratory, please call 701.780.6252.
Our scope of services include a full range of non-invasive test for:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) - blockage within the arteries of one's arms or legs due to atherosclerosis or other diseases, which may threaten the limbs.
- Cerebrovascular Disease - blockages in the arteries to the brain that may increase the risk of stroke
- Chronic Venous Disease - varicose veins and other disorders that cause leg swelling and ulcers
Other specialized examinations
- Vein mapping for peripheral vascular or coronary bypass
- Arm artery mapping for coronary bypass
- Arterial and venous tests related to dialysis
- Follow up studies for vascular grafts
- Special tests for Raynaud's disease and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome