The Altru Alliance works in partnership with Altru Health System to provide services to patients and families, fund supportive activities and promote the health and welfare of the community. As of 2021, the Altru Alliance has contributed over $3.9 million to Altru departments and the community.
See the Fall 2020 Altru Alliance Newsletter
2020 Altru Alliance Gifts
For more information, please contact Volunteer Services at 701.780.5125.
The Altru Alliance is a membership group, open to interested adults within the Health System’s service area.
- Utilize their talents and develop new friendships by serving on a committee for fundraising activities
- Serve as a volunteer at Altru Health System by
- Assisting in the Gift Shop
- Helping in special assignment areas
- Attend programs related to health and personal well-being
- Participate in community service projects
- Serve on the Alliance Board
The Alliance invites men and women from the community to participate. Dues are $10 per calendar
Altru Alliance Gift Shop
The Altru Alliance Gift Shop is located on the lobby floor of Altru Hospital. This unique shop carries a variety of gift items and home decor, as well as flowers, balloons and cards. The gift shop is the Alliance's major source of funds.