Altru Generosity in Action Scholarship
Altru Health System and Altru Health Foundation are pleased to support regional high school students through the Altru Generosity in Action Scholarship! The purpose of this scholarship is to support young community leaders as they pursue their educational and altruistic goals.
You may apply for this scholarship if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Graduating senior of any school district within Altru’s 17-county service region in northeast ND or northwest MN, and a resident of ND or MN
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 or outstanding commitment to overcoming adversity
- Accepted to and planning to attend a 2- or 4-year accredited post-secondary institution in the fall of 2021
- Post-secondary major interest in the field of healthcare or related sciences
- Demonstrated extra-curricular or community involvement, leadership, integrity and commitment to leading a generous life
If you meet the eligibility requirements listed above, you are invited to complete the below application by May 15, 2021. Selection of these $1,000 scholarship awards will be determined by an internal, multi-disciplinary committee of Altru.