Grand Forks Expands COVID-19 Vaccination to Phase 1C
The City of Grand Forks, Grand Forks Public Health, and Altru are currently vaccinating all Tiers of Phase 1B and are excited to announce the expansion of COVID vaccination into all tiers of Phase 1C of the North Dakota Department of Health plan.
Appointments for vaccination this week are open now. Those who fit into Phase 1C, who are interested in receiving the vaccine, are encouraged to fill out the questionnaire at MyChart.altru.org or call 701.780.6358 to be included on the COVID-19 vaccine waitlist.
North Dakota Department of Health criteria for individuals in Phase 1C are as follows:
- National Guard, not previously covered
- Workers enabling access to human food (i.e., grocery workers)
- Public safety answering points (911)
- Manufacturing related to the development or supply of COVID-19 vaccine
- Other healthcare/public health workers not included in phase 1A
- Free standing clinical laundries
- Public transit, including bus, taxi, ride-share
- Persons age 16 – 64 with one or more high-risk medical conditions
- Blood bank workers not previously vaccinated
- Information Technology
- All other essential workers per Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
With three vaccines available in our community, we are encouraging anyone interested in being vaccinated to fill out the questionnaire at MyChart.altru.org or call 701.780.6358 to be included on the COVID-19 vaccine waitlist.
The City of Grand Forks, Grand Forks Public Health, and Altru will share updates through local media, social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and on our website: www.grandforksgov.com/vaccine.
Grand Forks Public Health and Altru are enrolled providers for the COVID-19 vaccine and follow the North Dakota Department of Health recommendations and guidance related to the distribution of the vaccine. For more information on COVID-19 vaccine and who is currently eligible, and for the full list of high-risk medical conditions visit www.grandforksgov.com/vaccine.