Phase 1C Encouraged to Get on COVID-19 Vaccine Waitlist
Grand Forks, N.D. – The City of Grand Forks, Grand Forks Public Health, and Altru are currently vaccinating all Tiers of Phase 1B of the North Dakota Department of Health plan, which includes persons 65 and older, persons 16-64 with 2 or more underlying health conditions, health care workers providing direct patient care, first responders, persons working or living in long-term care, persons working or living in congregate settings, childcare workers, persons working in Pre-K-12th.
Those who fit into Phase 1C, who are interested in receiving the vaccine, are encouraged to fill out the questionnaire at MyChart.altru.org or call 701.780.6358 to be included on the COVID-19 vaccine waitlist.
Note: We are not currently vaccinating people who fall into Phase 1C tiers, but may begin vaccination soon.
Phase 1C includes individuals who meet the following criteria per the North Dakota COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization Plan (tiers in order of priority):
- National Guard, not previously covered
- Workers enabling access to human food (i.e., grocery workers), not including restaurant workers
- Public safety answering points (911)
- Manufacturing related to the development or supply of COVID-19 vaccine
- Other healthcare/public health workers not included in phase 1A
- Free standing clinical laundries
- Public transit, including bus, taxi, ride-share
- Persons age 16 – 64 with one or more high-risk medical conditions
- Blood bank workers not previously vaccinated
- Information Technology
- All other essential workers per Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
As additional priority groups become eligible for vaccination, The City of Grand Forks, Grand Forks Public Health, and Altru will share those details through local media, social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and on our website: www.grandforksgov.com/vaccine.
Grand Forks Public Health and Altru are enrolled providers for the COVID-19 vaccine and follow the North Dakota Department of Health recommendations and guidance related to the distribution of the vaccine. For more information on COVID-19 vaccine and who is currently eligible, and for the full list of high-risk medical conditions visit www.grandforksgov.com/vaccine.