- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency, Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Reconstructive, rearfoot and ankle certification
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Adam Finzen, DPM is a podiatrist at Altru Health System providing foot and ankle care from preventative measures to surgical intervention. Outside of work, Dr. Finzen enjoys spending time with his wife, Rachel, their daughter, Violet, and their dog, Louie. He also enjoys watching football and classic monster movies, hiking, camping and conservation.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I enjoy making personal connections while providing a wide array of treatment options, which range from non-operative to surgical procedures at the forefront of podiatric medicine."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Deformity correction
- Pedicle based muscle flaps
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Forefoot, rearfoot and ankle surgery
- Complex wound closure
- General foot and ankle care and treatment