- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant
- Masters of Science in Kinesiology, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Earned NSCAA All American playing soccer at University of North Dakota
Jennifer Hodny, is a certified physician assistant with Altru Advanced Orthopedics. She enjoys working with the orthopedic team to improve the patients’ quality of life and get them back to the activities they enjoy. In her free time, Jennifer enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling and playing soccer.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“My goal is to provide the best care possible that is based on each individual’s specific needs.”