- University of Miami School of Medicine
- University of Connecticut
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Leksel Gamma Knife
Neil Powell, MD is a neurosurgeon at Altru Hospital. His specialties include treating tumors of the brain and spine, degenerative conditions of the spine, complex spine disorders, hydrocephalus and sacroiliitis and more.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I try to see each a patient as someone I know or myself in that circumstance. It helps me to understand the issues they are facing and what I can to help them restore their health."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Tumors of the brain and spine
- Trauma of the brain and spine
- Degenerative conditions of the spine
- Complex spine disorders
- Complex regional pain syndrome