- Orthopedic Surgery
- Chamberlain School of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- The Medical Letter
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2010 Student of the Year (A.D.N)
- 2015 Master of Science in Nursing - High Distinction
Sarah Traser, FNP-C, has joined Altru Advanced Orthopedics as a family nurse practitioner. She has special practices in joint and trigger point injections for non-opioid pain relief of arthritis and chronic pain, sports medicine, the care and management of fractures and will assist in orthopedic surgery. In her free time, she enjoys reading, learning new languages, hiking, meditation, exploring new areas and jewelry design.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"I seek to approach every patient with an open mind and heart, as well as a willingness and desire to learn both what health means to them, and how I may help them achieve it in a safe and comfortable environment."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Joint and trigger point injections for non-opioid pain relief of arthritis and chronic pain
- Sports medicine
- Fracture care
- Medical orthopedics
- Orthopedic surgery assistance