This class is designed to prepare couples for the childbirth experience. With education, couples can feel more secure and prepared for one of the most memorable events of their lives. The following topics will be covered:
- Labor process
- How your partner can help during labor
- Video on childbirth
- Medication and anesthesia options
- Discussion on variations of labor & delivery
- How to prepare for the birth experience
- Typical hospital routine in labor & delivery
- Intro to breathing and relaxation
- Question and answer time
Please dress comfortably as practice time will be included. Bring 2 pillows with you to class.
Class attendance options are two evening classes or one Saturday class.
Register for classes online through MyChart.