Babies are aware human beings who deserve respect, tenderness, warmth and, above all, a listening heart. Increase your ability to communicate with your baby, strengthening the bond between the two of you through the use of infant massage techniques.
- Enhances loving communication between caregiver and baby and nurtures parenting skills
- Helps to strengthen and regulate baby's digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
- Helps parents understand and respond appropriately to baby's non-verbal clues
- May help relieve baby's gas and colic
- Helps both parents and baby to relax and relieves stress
- Teaches babies to be aware of their body's tensions and how to release them
- Enhances parents' sense of competence in dealing with fussy, sick and special need babies
This is a two night class taught by Certified Infant Massage Instructors.
Please bring an extra blanket for your baby and one pillow.
NEW Starting April 16th! Register for classes online through MyChart.