(During Pregnancy or After Baby)
This class will help you understand how to get the nutrition you and your baby need to be healthy during and after pregnancy. It will cover proper nutrition during pregnancy and when you are breastfeeding and/or using formula. Then we will cover the when, why , what and hows of giving your baby solid foods. With a few simple guidelines you will be able to feed your child and yourself what you need to help promote proper growth and development.
The following topics will be covered:
- Why eat healthy?
- How do I eat healthy?
- How much should I eat?
- Proper nutrition for mom and baby during breastfeeding and/or formula stage.
- When to start solids
- Supplies needed to start solid foods
- What foods to feed your baby
- Signs of food allergies
- Different kinds of baby foods
- Healthy nutrition habits for the whole family
NEW Starting April 16th! Register for classes online through MyChart.