Adult Medicine (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine)
Altru Clinic located in Devils Lake, ND (www.devilslakend.com) is a busy, eleven provider multi-specialty group consisting of physicians and nurse practitioners in Family Medicine and General Internal Medicine with strong specialty outreach support. Devils Lake, North Dakota is a town of 7,000 people known for its safe, quality family living and outdoor activities. Hunting, fishing, camping abound in this community.
Altru Health System is an integrated healthcare system of more than 200 physicians representing 44 specialties located in 10 communities serving a population of 225,000 in northeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota.
- Practice broad spectrum adult medicine focusing on patients older than 18 years - primarily between the ages of 35- 55
- No call or inpatient coverage required
- Oversee a patient panel of approximately 300-500 patients
- Busy practice with strong Family Medicine referral base
- 12 Providers- 6 MDs, 5NPs, 1 PA
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Requirements: BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC/BE Family Medicine