Altru is seeking a BC/BE Breast Radiologist/Women's Imager to join its team in Grand Forks, ND.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Approximately 80 - 90% breast imaging with 10-20% general. Could build to 100% breast (Share call with general radiology team)
- Breast cancer screening 2 & 3 digital mammography
- Diagnostic imaging (Mammography, Ultrasonography, and MRI)
- Breast needle localization
- Stereotactic biopsy
- Nighthawk services are available during the day for overflow volume and will provide interpretation on select exams completed after hours during the week and throughout the weekend also.
- PACS system
- 100% Filmless
Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.