Truyu Aesthetic Center, a part of Altru Health System, is seeking an additional BC/BE Dermatologist.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Walk into a full book of patients with a wide range of interesting general dermatology cases
- Work in a state-of-the-art medical dermatology center, with a 4,500-square foot surgical suite addition opening this summer
- Services include:
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Variety of cosmetic lasers including Nd:yag, Alexandrite, Diode, Erbuim, Fractional and IPL
- No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New hospital to be completed in 2022
- Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific data
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.
About Truyu Aesthetics Center
Truyu Aesthetic Center is the area’s only comprehensive aesthetic center, offering a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, services and products to care for the entire body. All services are provided under the direction of Altru Health System medically trained providers, meaning our guests receive unparalleled care and expertise. Truyu Aesthetic Center boasts a private surgical suite with expert care in dermatology, cosmetic surgery and an array of aesthetic services.
Truyu recently completed a two-level expansion and renovation project that will enhance the dermatology, surgical and cosmetic services currently offered. The project included:
- 4,500 square foot expansion
- State of the art procedure rooms
- Cosmetic consultation room
- Additional exam rooms
- Surgical patient lobby
- Laboratory for Mohs Micrographic Surgery