Truyu Aesthetic Center, a part of Altru Health System, is seeking an additional BC/BE Dermatologist.
- Work in a state-of-the-art medical dermatology center, with a 4,500-square foot surgical suite addition to be completed in 2018
- Walk into a full book of patients with a wide range of interesting general dermatology cases
- Work with a team of dermatologists, nurse practitioners and plastic surgeons
- Services include
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Variety of cosmetic lasers including Nd:yag, Alexandrite, Diode, Erbuim, Fractional and IPL
- No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
- Research and teaching opportunities through Altru’s Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific data
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to break ground in 2019
About Truyu Aesthetic Center
Truyu Aesthetic Center is the area’s only comprehensive aesthetic center, offering a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, services and products to care for the entire body. All services are provided under the direction of Altru Health System medically trained providers, meaning our guests receive unparalleled care and expertise. Truyu Aesthetic Center boasts a private surgical suite with expert care in dermatology, cosmetic surgery and an array of aesthetic services.
Truyu announced a two-level expansion and renovation project that will enhance the dermatology, surgical and cosmetic services currently offered. The project plan includes:
- 4,500 square foot expansion
- State of the art procedure rooms
- Cosmetic consultation room
- Additional exam rooms
- Surgical patient lobby
- Laboratory for Mohs Micrographic Surgery
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
The University of North Dakota (UND), located in Grand Forks, is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.
Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offer teaching opportunities in family practice, obstetrics, sports medicine and general surgery.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration, contact:
Michelle Adolphsen, Physician Recruiter
Altru Health System
1200 South Columbia Road | PO Box 6003 | Grand Forks, ND 58201
701.780.6586 office | 701.620.1600 mobile | firstname.lastname@example.org