Family Medicine | Thief River Falls
Altru Health System, a physician-led, community-owned, not-for-profit health system, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join its outpatient only practice in Thief River Falls, MN.
- Looking for a physician interested in building a new family medicine practice alongside 2 Advance Practice Providers
- No call
- No OB
- Expecting 16-20 patients per day
- 9 exam rooms and 1 procedure room; 2 dedicated exam rooms per provider
- 8 specialties provide outreach services in Thief River Falls
- X-ray and lab onsite
- Epic healthcare information system
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About Thief River Falls
Thief River Falls, population 8,722, is located in Northwestern Minnesota in Pennington County. It is approximately 70 miles south of the Canadian border, where the Thief River flows into the Red Lake River. Not only does Thief River Falls serve as a regional center for its agricultural base, it has also developed and retained a commercial and industrial base that includes numerous manufacturing and distribution center jobs, while being surrounded by rivers, wildlife refuges and forests.
Digi-key Electronics, headquartered in Thief River Falls, is expanding it's facility and predicts it will add 1,000 more employees in the next 2 years, as well as add another $500 million in economic output in the state of Minnesota.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Michelle Adolphsen, Physician Recruiter
Altru Health System
1200 South Columbia Road | PO Box 6003 | Grand Forks, ND 58201
701-780-6586 office | 701-620-1600 mobile | email@example.com