Family Medicine | Roseau
Altru is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician with or without obstetrics to join our practice in Roseau, MN.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Practice with a team of Family Medicine Physicians, Internist, General Surgeon, Podiatrist and Advanced Practitioners
- Approximately 200 deliveries per year
- Several specialty physicians provide regular outreach to the area
- Epic healthcare information system
- LifeCare Medical Center, which is a 25-bed critical access hospital, is attached to our clinic
- Opportunity to take extra hospitalist, ER or urgent care shifts
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off