Altru Health System is an integrated healthcare system of more than 200 physicians representing 44 specialties located in 10 communities serving a population of 225,000 in northeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota. Practice in Grand Forks, ND, a community of 65,000 located on the North Dakota/Minnesota border.
Altru Health System in Grand Forks, ND is currently seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join its growing practice.
- Inpatient only/block schedule or traditional practice with both inpatient and outpatient available.
- Multi-specialty Ambulatory Procedures Center located in the same suite as the GI practice, includes 5 procedure rooms dedicated to GI Endoscopy and a 16 –bed recovery area (All outpatient endoscopies including colonoscopy, EGD and some sigmoidoscopies are performed here).
- 6,495 endoscopies performed in 2016
- State-of-the-art equipment including Olympus High Definition, NBI endoscopes and Sandhill 32-channel Impedance Manometry/pH system
- ERCP and EUS available – Approximately 13 ERCP’s per month
- Dedicated and skilled endoscopic Nurses and Endoscopy Tech staff
Altru Health System provides generous compensation, reviewed annually with specialty specific industry data. Altru also offers an extensive and comprehensive benefit package.
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks (https://www.visitgrandforks.com/), is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Our community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota. All of these things make Grand Forks an ideal place to live and raise a family.
The Red River of the North separates Grand Forks from neighboring East Grand Forks in Minnesota.
The University of North Dakota (UND) (http://und.edu/) is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school (http://www.med.und.edu/) and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country. Attached is the Betty Engelstad Sioux Center which is home to both men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball and soccer. It is an ideal venue for catered events, concerts and shows as well.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
Altru Health System
PO Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58201-6003
Office: 800.437.5373 ext. 6607