Altru Health System is seeking an additional BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician.
- Current providers include 4 Hematology & Oncology Physicians, 2 Radiation Oncologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Currently 1:4 weekend call covered by physicians, primarily telephone call with inpatient covered by Altru’s hospitalist team
- Weekday call covered primarily by mid-levels
- The Altru Cancer Program has been continuously recognized by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as offering high-quality cancer care.
- All cancer services consolidated and available within one facility
- Research and teaching opportunities through Altru’s Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific data
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to break ground in 2019
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
The University of North Dakota (UND), located in Grand Forks, is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.
Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offer teaching opportunities in family practice, obstetrics, sports medicine and general surgery.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Michelle Adolphsen, Physician Recruiter
Altru Health System
1200 South Columbia Road | PO Box 6003 | Grand Forks, ND 58201
701-780-6586 office | 701-620-1600 mobile | firstname.lastname@example.org