Internal Medicine Physician - Roseau
Altru Clinic – Roseau, MN is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a multi-specialty group.
Roseau located in northwest Minnesota and just 10 minutes from the Canadian Border, is an energetic progressive community of over 2,800 people. Roseau residents enjoy an excellent public school system, first-class medical facilities, a wide range of employment opportunities, extensive recreational activities, and a strong business community. Roseau is home to Polaris Industries manufacturer of snowmobiles and All Terrain Vehicles. Coniferous forests, prairie grasslands, tamarack bogs, and wildlife can be found surrounding the Roseau community and appreciated by outdoor enthusiasts. These areas provide ample opportunity for hunting, fishing, wildlife watching, ATV riding, horseback riding, snowmobiling, berry picking, hiking, and cross-country skiing. You will enjoy all that Roseau has to offer. If you like hunting and fishing and other outdoor activities or just a smaller town atmosphere near beautiful lake country, Roseau is the place for you.
- Current practice consists of a team of Family Medicine Physicians and an Internal Medicine Physician.
- Participate in a rotation that includes a combination of primary care and hospitalist coverage.
- Nursing home coverage
- Each internist sees about 250-300 patients per month
- Busy practice with strong Family Medicine referral base
- Specialty Physicians provide regular outreach to the area
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
Altru Health System
PO Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58201-6003
Phone:800.437.5373 ext. 6607