Internal Medicine | Roseau
Altru is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join its team in Roseau, MN.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Busy practice with strong Family Medicine referral base
- Participate in a rotation that includes a combination of primary care and hospitalist coverage
- Nursing home coverage
- Each internist sees about 250-300 patients per month
- Several specialty physicians provide regular outreach to the area
- Epic healthcare information system
- LifeCare Medical Center, which is a 25-bed critical access hospital, is attached to our clinic
- Opportunity to take extra hospitalist and ER shifts
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off