Altru Health System, a physician-led, community-owned, not-for-profit health system, is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join it’s busy and well-established practice in Grand Forks, ND. Altru has over 200 physicians and 44 physician-led specialties, and we serve over 225,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Current staff consists of three interventional cardiologists, one EP cardiologist, one non-interventional cardiologist (joining in 2020) and a cardiothoracic surgeon
- Admit to Altru Hospital, a 277-bed, Level II Trauma Center
- STEMI’s 75 (2018) – 52 YTD through September 2019
- 1013 Diagnostic and 417 interventions through September 2019
- TAVR, Watchman, 2 cathlabs and dedicated EP lab
- Must be willing and able to see a variety of patients, both inpatient and outpatient, read TEE’s, Echos, Stress Tests and assist with outreach to some of our regional locations.
- Salary guarantee is $650,000 or your work RVUs, whichever is greater
- Sign on $50,000 (three-year forgiveness, prorated annually)
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.