Truyu Aesthetic Center, a part of Altru Health System, is seeking a Mohs Dermatologist.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- 70% Mohs/ 30% General
- Work in a state-of-the-art medical dermatology center with a 4,500 square foot surgical suite addition completed in 2019
- Walk into a full book of patients with a wide range of interesting general dermatology cases
- Work with a team of dermatologists, nurse practitioners and plastic surgeons
- Services include
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Variety of cosmetic lasers including Nd:yag, Alexandrite, Diode, Erbuim, Fractional and IPL
- No call (In basket into our EPIC electronic medical records system)
- Highly competitive compensation, reviewed annually with industry specific data
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 3,750 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Comprehensive benefits package including relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to open in 2022
About Truyu Aesthetics Center
Truyu Aesthetic Center is the area’s only comprehensive aesthetic center, offering a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures, services and products to care for the entire body. All services are provided under the direction of Altru Health System medically trained providers, meaning our guests receive unparalleled care and expertise. Truyu Aesthetic Center boasts a private surgical suite with expert care in dermatology, cosmetic surgery and an array of aesthetic services.
- 4,500 square foot expansion
- State of the art procedure rooms
- Cosmetic consultation room
- Additional exam rooms
- Surgical patient lobby
- Laboratory for Mohs Micrographic Surgery
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is located in Grand Forks. UND is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.