Altru Health System, a physician-led, community-owned health system, is seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join it’s busy and well-established practice in Grand Forks, ND. Work with 2 other Neonatologists, 9 Pediatricians and 1-2 Pediatric Hospitalist(s) in an integrated, multi-specialty health system.
Altru has over 200 physicians and 44 physician-led specialties, and we serve over 225,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- 16-bed Level IIIB NICU
- 200+ shifts per year
- Flexible call schedule
- 350-400 admissions per year
- 60-70 ground transports per year, air transport available soon
- Research and teaching opportunities through Altru’s Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
About Grand Forks
Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
The University of North Dakota (UND), located in Grand Forks, is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.
Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offer teaching opportunities in family practice, obstetrics, sports medicine and general surgery.
» About Grand Forks
» University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
» Grand Forks Public Schools
» East Grand Forks Public Schools
» Grand Forks International Airport
» Chamber of Commerce
» Grand Forks Parks District
» Northland Community & Technical College (NCTC)
» Community Theatre
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact:
Michelle Adolphsen, Physician Recruiter
Altru Health System
1200 South Columbia Road | PO Box 6003 | Grand Forks, ND 58201
701-780-6586 office | 701-620-1600 mobile | firstname.lastname@example.org