Altru Health System, a not for profit, integrated health system in Grand Forks, ND. Altru is a 272-bed, Level II Trauma Center with more than 210 physicians representing 44 specialties and serving a primary care population of over 225,000. Altru Health System provides an array of services to meet the needs of area residents of all ages and all levels of health.
Full scope practice dedicated to providing the highest quality care to the community and a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. Ophthalmology practice with tremendous growth potential and a large team of physicians and support staff.
- The ability to practice full scope ophthalmology
- Professional guidance
- Abundant foot traffic and an existing patient base
- Latest technology and instrumentation
- Outreach to local retail locations available
- Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine offer teaching opportunities in family practice and general surgery.
- Altru also offers an extensive and comprehensive benefit package as well as highly competitive compensation packages.
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records
- Superior hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, skiing and snowmobiling in close proximity to the area
- Excellent schools with Advanced Placement courses
- BC/BE in Ophthalmology
- Ability to be Licensed in ND; MN may be required in the future
Please contact me with any questions:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
Altru Health System
PO Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58201-6003
Phone:800.437.5373 ext. 6607