Orthopedic Surgery- Sports Medicine
Altru is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join its team in Grand Forks, ND. Sports medicine practice focus.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Grand Forks is home to the University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks NCAA Division 1 Athletics Teams
- Men's Ice Hockey
- FCS Football
- Cross Country and Track and Field
- Work closely with local area sports teams and athletic trainers
- No call required
- Make Robotic Arm
- Real-Time Location System
- Onstage/Offstage designed Orthopedic Center
- Altru Advanced Orthopedics offers comprehensive care through our convenient location at Altru Professional Center. Orthopedic surgery, including elective procedures, cartilage restoration and joint replacement, are offered at the adjoining Altru Specialty Center, our specialized orthopedic hospital. Care for the musculoskeletal system ranges from foot and ankle treatment, partial joint replacement and arthroscopic joint surgeries, to advanced procedures such as anterior approach hip replacement, superior capsular reconstruction for the rotator cuff, hand surgery and more. Our orthopedic surgeons are continuously elevating treatment options to offer the highest level of care and the most advanced procedures to get you back to an active life.
Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.
Altru’s Bold New Era
As a regional-owned health system, Altru has provided outstanding healthcare for over 130 years. Our bold new era of care is our plan for the next 130 years and is our commitment to our region’s physical and economic health. This bold new era positions us as a medical destination, providing an economic boost that attracts new business and families looking for a vibrant place to call home. It also enables Altru to expand efforts in population health and engage with residents throughout their lives to keep them well. By combining world-class facilities, technology and a new approach to patient care, we are meeting our patients’ changing needs and expectations and securing our region’s healthcare future for generations to come.