Altru is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon to join its team in Grand Forks, ND.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Join a team of 3 surgeons
- Practice the full spectrum of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. Diverse practice with ability to tailor practice to any particular niche
- Strong and efficient operating room staff and excellent clinic nursing support
- New hospital in 2024 with Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Comprehensive audiology program within the ENT department including 4 audiologists
- Efficient new clinic space with 2 microscope/procedure rooms
- New Pentax laryngoscopy/stroboscopy tower
- Comfortable call schedule (1:4) with optional facial trauma coverage
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
- RVU Compensation higher than national average
Located in Grand Forks, Altru is affiliated with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences surgery residency program and works directly with surgery residents. Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine.