Altru is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon to join its team in Grand Forks, ND.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Join a team of 4 surgeons
- Practice the full spectrum of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. Those with specialization or areas of interest are encouraged to apply.
- Strong and efficient operating room staff and excellent clinic nursing support
- Comprehensive audiology program within the ENT department including 4 audiologists
- Efficient new clinic space with 2 microscope/procedure rooms
- New Pentax laryngoscopy/stroboscopy tower
- Comfortable call schedule (1:5) with optional facial trauma coverage
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.