Altru is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join its team in Grand Forks, ND.
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
Full scope practice dedicated to providing the highest quality care to the community and a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. Urology practice with tremendous growth potential.
- Intuitive daVinci Xi Robotic Surgical System – new in 2018
- State-of-the-art operating room with dedicated cystoscopy suite ready for all endo-urologic applications
- Ambulatory procedure center set up for minor surgery, flexible and rigid endoscopy and full urodynamic services.
- Multi-specialty Ambulatory Procedures Center located on the same floor as the Urology practice.
- SpaceOAR for prostate cancer (only place in ND) and Urolift for minimally invasive treatment of symptomatic prostate enlargement available.
- New hospital to be completed in 2022
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.