COVID-19 Closures and Cancellations
In line with precautions advised by the Centers for Disease Control to limit possible transmission of COVID-19, and to keep our patients and staff safe, we have adjusted hours of operation, cancellations and closures. Below are updates related to these changes.
Clinic and Location Updates
Temporary Schedule & Operational Changes
As Altru focuses on the safety of our staff, patients and the community and in response to COVID-19, we are adjusting operations to reduce traffic in the following clinics:
Classes and Events
- All prenatal classes will be back to in-person classes starting June 1, 2020. We will encourage social distancing upon arrival to the hospital and during class. Supplies will be cleaned before and after class. Please register on MyChart, email@example.com or call 701.780.3454. No fees to attend. View the event calendar for more information. If you are interested in a virtual option, please contact the prenatal education office at 701.780.3454.
Altru Breast Feeding Clinic is re-opening Wednesday, May 20 from 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m. in the small conference room in the basement of the Family Medicine Center. It’s on the C/D side.
The following safety measures will be in place:
- Social distancing
- Surfaces in the room will be wiped down before opening
- We are asking moms to wear masks and use hand sanitizer when entering the room
- Limiting the number of participants in the room at one time to a maximum of four
We will meet every Wednesday through June from 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m. with these measures in place.
Moms having concerns about breastfeeding should call the Lactation Office at 701.780.5467. Moms can also call the provider if they have concerns. The pediatric department has lactation help available, as well.
Altru Business Center
Restricting visitors, if you have questions regarding your Altru bill please call 701.780.1500.
Altru Business Office at Altru Clinic in Roseau, Devils Lake, and Crookston
Restricting all visitors, if you have questions regarding your Altru bill please call 701.780.1500.
Altru Family Medicine Residency Pharmacy and Altru Retail Pharmacy
In efforts to keep our patients and team safe, Altru Family Medicine Residency Pharmacy and Altru Retail Pharmacy are continuing to not have patients enter the pharmacies. We are dedicated to meeting your prescription needs and are here for you with other pick-up options including curbside pick-up, free mail-out and in-town delivery. Please call our teams to coordinate the best way to receive your medications. Thank you for your understanding.
- Altru Retail Pharmacy l 701.780.3444 l within Altru Hospital l Monday – Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Weekends 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Altru Family Medicine Residency l 701.780.6870 l 725 Hamline St. l Pharmacy Hours l Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Altru Health Foundation
Altru Health Foundation is restricting all visitors
Altru Health Information Management
Restricting all visitors, the release of information for medical records will no longer be handled in person, please call 701.780.6145, request via MyChart or Altru.org.
Yorhom Hospital Store
To support the reduction of visitors to the hospital, Yorhom's hospital store is closing to the public. All other locations in Grand Forks, Devils Lake and Crookston remain open to the public. We will offer curbside delivery at these locations when possible. Those with questions or who need assistance can contact Yorhom at 701.780.2500.