Our top priority is keeping our patients, staff and community safe and healthy. It is vital for us to carefully monitor admittance into our facilities. Thank you for your understanding and assistance as we work to ensure a healthy environment for our patients and staff.
- All visitors and patients will continue to be screened upon entering our facilities.
- Visiting hours are from 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Please put on a mask prior to entering our facilities- whenever possible. Once wearing the mask– it should remain on and not be removed while in the facility.
- Visitors should not have symptoms of a respiratory infection such as a cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- No visitors under the age of 18.
- Exceptions may be made by clinical administration for critical illness or end of life situations.
No Visitors Allowed:
- COVID-19 Positive Patients
- Dialysis Units
1 Visitor Allowed:
- Emergency Department
- Procedural Departments (visitor must safely distance and remain in waiting room)
- Inpatient Units
- Clinic Appointments
- Family Birthing – Birth partners only
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – 1 guardian allowed at a time
2 Visitors Allowed:
- Procedural Departments if the patient is under 18 years of age
- Critically ill patients – 2 visitors must be predetermined for duration of critical stay, only 1 visitor allowed at a time
- End of life patients – 2 visitors allowed at a time, others must wait outside the facility
- End of life COVID-19 patients – 1 visitor allowed at a time, visitors must follow all protective measures laid out by staff
If you have been COVID-19 positive or suspected positive, we ask that you have been quarantined for 14 days and are symptom-free for 72 hours before entering Altru facilities.
In efforts to keep our patients and team safe, Altru Family Medicine Residency Pharmacy and Altru Retail Pharmacy are continuing to not have patients enter the pharmacies. We are dedicated to meeting your prescription needs and are here for you with other pick-up options including curbside pick-up, free mail-out and in-town delivery. Please call our teams to coordinate the best way to receive your medications. Thank you for your understanding.