Our top priority is keeping our patients, staff and community safe and healthy. It is vital for us to carefully monitor admittance into our facilities. Thank you for your understanding and assistance as we work to ensure a healthy environment for our patients and staff.
- All visitors and patients will continue to be screened upon entering our facilities.
- Visiting hours are from 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Patients will be allowed one overnight visitor (except for in Behavioral Health). Visitors that do not fall within these exceptions may reach out to the Sunshine Hospitality Home at 701.732.7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org if in need of overnight accommodations.
- Please put on a mask prior to entering our facilities- whenever possible. Once wearing the mask– it should remain on and not be removed while in the facility.
- Visitors should not have symptoms of a respiratory infection such as a cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Exceptions may be made by clinical administration for critical illness or end of life situations.
Two Visitors Allowed (does not need to be designated):
- Clinic Appointments
- Critically ill patients (Visitors Welcome at any time)
- Dialysis Units
- Emergency Department
- Family Birthing
- General Inpatient Units
- Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Patients receiving End of Life Care or Comfort Cares
- Procedural Departments (1 visitor allowed in the pre-procedure area, 2nd visitor must remain in the lobby)
*Visitors of end of life or comfort cares patients with COVID-19 must follow all protective measures laid out by staff
Visitor restrictions remain the same for the areas listed below:
No Visitors Allowed:
- COVID-19 Positive Patients (including COVID-19 rule out patients)
If you have been COVID-19 positive or suspected positive, we ask that you have been quarantined for 14 days and are symptom-free for 72 hours before entering Altru facilities.