Babies are aware human beings who deserve respect, tenderness, warmth and, above all, a listening heart. Increase your ability to communicate with your baby, strengthening the bond between the two of you through the use of infant massage techniques.
- Enhances loving communication between caregiver and baby and nurtures parenting skills
- Helps to strengthen and regulate baby's digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
- Helps parents understand and respond appropriately to baby's non-verbal clues
- May help relieve baby's gas and colic
- Helps both parents and baby to relax and relieves stress
- Teaches babies to be aware of their body's tensions and how to release them
- Enhances parents' sense of competence in dealing with fussy, sick and special need babies
Class is taught by Certified Infant Massage Instructors.
Please bring an extra blanket for your baby and one pillow.