- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Psychology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Urological Association of Physician Assistants
Agatha Ottem-Lill, PA-C, is a urology provider at Altru Health System. She is motivated by her passion for rural health, and her calling for helping people. Agatha served as a nurse in Altru’s Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Telemetry and urology department prior to completing the Physician Assistant program. Outside of work, Agatha enjoys reading, cooking and baking, scrapbooking and spending time with her two sons and their two Siamese cats.
Philosophy Of Medicine
“It is quite simple: treat others as I would want to be treated. It is my goal that every patient who leaves my office feels that they have had my undivided attention, were truly listened to and their needs and concerns were addressed. Patients are at the center of their health care. I can advise them of different options, but they are the ones who share the most in the final decision making process.”