- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Bachelor of Science
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Board Certified
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Clinical Instructor for University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Co-Director of the Family Practice Fellowship in Obstetrics
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- North Dakota's Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Andrea Eickenbrock, MD, FACOG specializes in obstetrics and gynecology at Altru. In her free time, Dr. Eickenbrock enjoys spending time with her husband and five children. Her four boys and one girl keep them on their toes. They also enjoy lake time activities all year round.
Philosophy Of Medicine
"Becoming a doctor wasn't on my radar until 8th grade when my neighbor had me watch her "read a CT scan." I was so intrigued that I watched her read four more. Learning the anatomy was exciting and watching her put the pieces together to help solve a patient's problem just seemed incredibly gratifying. I knew that's what I wanted to do. There is no greater satisfaction than assisting parents and babies through the birthing process. The reactions and feelings never get old."
Special Practices and Procedures
- Robotic Surgery